Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., our client is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Their powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth.
– Code, troubleshot, test, and maintain new platform build-out in PHP to ensure strong optimization and functionality. Professional experience with PHP’s Laravel framework is a huge plus.
– Contribute in all phases of the development cycle.
– Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tool if necessary.
– Optimize consumer interaction and drive consumer response.
– Maintain understanding of current web technologies and programming practices.
– In depth knowledge (4+ years of experience) in LAMP technology.
– Technical proficiency required with the following: Linux, Apache/NGINX web servers, PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL/Maria DB database design/administration.
– Web service integration using technologies such as REST, XML, SOAP.
– AJAX application including parsing and rendering JSON and XML.
– Leadership skills; experience mentoring and leading other developers.
– Experience in full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
– Familiarity with process modeling techniques.
– Knowledge of code and release management.
– Strong creative problem-solving ability.
– Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
– BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for an international client. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life whilst enjoying every day you come to our office.
We give you the best working atmosphere possible in one of our Skopje based offices. Working alongside other developers who all have their own client. We have an ocean-based setup where everyone works in the same office space. Our HR is solely focused on making you feel at home at our office and in your job. We help with communication towards the client if needed and advise on salary and other work-related subjects. At Personal Programmer you are in good hands and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.