Last week we implemented new features on the GoBright platform, just as we do every fortnight. Everything’s running smoothly. In the new sprint, you first extended an analysis function. You’re now getting started on a feature we presented last week that the users are very enthusiastic about.
After the daily stand-up, you tackle our own online design feature to add the widget that enables the user to read dynamic data. Oh yeah, we can probably simplify that layering – you add that to the backlog. You focus on building the first version of the UI until it’s time to break for lunch.
We hit the tables to blow off steam after a quick bite before you make your way to the support department to ask about user navigation behavior within the design feature.
You’ll spend the rest of the afternoon putting together your user story and jotting down the services required to wrap up the front-end data.
– You work with the development team to develop our two platforms for international use
– You develop web applications with a convenient, intuitive interface
– You link these web applications to our APIs
– You have a critical eye for our technical choices, such as architecture, tools and processes.
– We regularly have brainstorming sessions in the team, during which your input is indispensable.
– You can coach your colleagues to help them get better at Frontend developing
– That you can develop our platform with smart, structured and testable code
– You have a minimum of 5 years experience in frontend development, with at least 3 years experience in Angular
– You know the ins and outs of Angular 2+, TypeScript, CSS3 and HTML5
– You care about code quality and enjoy coaching colleagues.
– The scrum method is second nature
– You know how Git works
– Your professional and intellectual capacities are at the academic education level
– If you have experience with Ionic for mobile development, then that would be a plus
A good, competitive salary
Working with the very latest frameworks at an innovative startup
Good secondary conditions
Working in a team with driven and talented colleagues
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.