StyleShoots is a global technology company and a pioneer in photo- and video automation tools for e-commerce companies. Their patented ‘all-in-one’ content creation machines are used by hundreds of fashion brands around the world to take millions of pro-quality product photos and videos every year.
They’re growing fast and are disrupting the e-commerce industry. They share curiosity, a passion for action, and an obsession for their customers. They are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, they celebrate what makes each of them unique.
Do you want to work on something else than yet another social or insurance app? Do you like to work in the intersection of ‘tangible’ hardware, software, and creativity where your product is not ‘just a consumer app’? Do you want to work in a small autonomous team with high responsibility, job flexibility, and freedom, with direct influence on key product decisions? Then this might be for you. StyleShoots is looking for versatile, well-rounded developers to join their growing in-house software development team to help push the boundaries of in-studio content production using Apple technologies and advanced hardware.
As an iOS Developer, you’ll be working on the front-end of their creative production platforms, with a focus on usability, mission-critical robustness, and performance. Next to fleshing out UI/UX implementations with colleagues in product and design, you’ll closely collaborate with their back-end developers on deep technical details including Swift coding strategies and API design. Your work frequently includes hands-on, real-life experiments and tests with physical studio hardware. It is also because of this that they prefer their developers to team up and work predominantly from the lab in their StyleShoots’ Haarlem office, although all of their developers work almost exclusively remotely these days due to the pandemic.
– Iterate and Implement UI/UX design, together with designer
– Code in Swift for iOS/iPadOS apps (and beyond)
– Setup and perform manual and automated testing
– Design and develop video, image, and animation editing applications
– You worked at least 3 years as a professional iOS software developer
– You are well versed in Swift, with a history in (an)other language(s).
– You are experimenting with SwiftUI, or even shipped code that uses it.
– You have demonstrable experience with REST, Websockets and API design.
– You are not afraid to work outside the boundaries of the iOS ecosystem.
– You are eager to learn and willing to go to a deep technical level
– You are a self-starter and love to work in a small team
– You have a strong English proficiency
– Salary depending on experience
– Company MacBook
– A fun, international group of over 40 colleagues managing design, development, sales, logistics, and support.
We are a nearshoring company that helps Macedonian developers to find their dream job working for international companies. A job where you can grow as a developer, and get the most out of your working life and career whilst enjoying every day you come to Personal Programmer’s office.
However, for the time being, due to the COVID-situation, we allow every developer to choose if they want to come to the office or work remotely. Your health is most important in these times and for us, it is only natural that you be the one that makes the decisions about the office choice. We are and have always been, a very transparent company where our developers have a lot to say. We listen. We believe in the positive effect of a long-term cooperation which, along with transparency, are crucial for a successful and satisfying working environment.
We do everything in our power to make your job as fulfilling as possible. We provide great equipment and working stations, advice about work-related subjects and about your salary, which you may discuss openly with your client.
At Personal Programmer you are in an ever-evolving team and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our family.